Another Amazing Dream


    I had a date with Elvis last night!!! 

    The young, handsome 50's Elvis.  I was in my bobby socks and wide skirt with pony tails in my hair and we went to the drive-in movies in his Cadallac with the top down.  I was so excited and I couldn't believe I was with "The King"!

    I remember rubbing mosquito repelant on my arms and saying to Elvis "I don't want to get chowed by the mozzies".  He smiled his sexy crooked smile and said to me "But where will I kiss ya now?".  I grinned and winked.  He laughed his irrisistible laugh and I fell in lurrrrve.

    Elvis even gave me his jacket to wear later in the evening when I got cold!  What a gentleman.

    Another awesome adventure and I woke with a smile on my face.

    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-amazing-dream.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories