55 Friday - Episode 3

    Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man and Sepia Mutiny on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays. The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.

    Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I hope you join me and see if we can have a laugh. So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below.

    come 
    sit down 
    next to me 
    warm skin on mine 
    let me feel your breath 
    gently ruffling my auburn hair 
    nestling on your chest 
    listening to the rhythm 
    of your heart 
    beating for 
    me 

    look 
    gaze down 
    azure eyes ablaze 
    hanging on every word 
    worshiping your every phrase 
    melody to my ears 
    sweet harmony 
    adoration
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/05/55-friday-episode-3.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories