F....is for Friday and Freaks The Movie

    F is for Fridays and with it, goes a number of things... Flash Fiction Friday 55, Fawk You Friday, FlogYoBlog Friday and Freaky Friday, which I will be reintroducing this week.  An old favourite of mine that some bloggers are asking to have back.

    So here we go....


    The awesome G-Man hosts Flash Fiction Friday 55.  Go visit him and give him some love and join hundreds of other bloggers playing the writing game. Try write a complete story in only 55 words…










    Long Lean Legs that go all the way up
    Long wavy golden Blonde locks
    Perfectly French-manicured finger nails
    Flawlessly painted toes
    Smooth Honey-coloured skin screaming to be caressed
    Rose coloured glossy lips begging to be kissed
    Firm arse and perky ski-slope breasts
    Soliciting desire
    This is who I’d like to be - for a day.



    BWS tips button
    Join Fawk You Friday hosted by Boobies

    My Fuck You's for the week:

    • To a certain bright spark at the office (I will refrain from mentioning names) but "You're a cock and a fuck-up. Any further complaints can be directed toward my fucking arse, where I'm sure you'll receive a warm response"
    • Fuck You to the manager of our local supermarket who NEVER has my brand of cigarettes, no matter how much I ask him to get stock.  Why don't you come back to me when your brain's decided that it wasn't designed to be a shit box, okay? Run along now, Mr Spar Doochebag.
    • Fuck you to the many boob-tube dresses I have and love.  God knows, I love how cool they are in the summer but, if I tramp on the fucking hem once more and my titties fall out, I'm gonna scream! 
    • Fuck you to Dr Pepper that is stocked at one of our local shops (not made here in SA) but charged me fucking R12.99 for a small 330ml can.  Daylight fucking robbery... but I got one anyway...

    I heart Dr Pepper
    rrsahmGo FlogYoBlog at Random Ramblings of a SAHM
     Can a full grown woman truly love a MIDGET ?

    I'm rekindling the Freaky Friday posts coz I've got so much to share.  So many freaks, so little time...just the way I laaik it.

    Freaks is a 1932 American horror film about sideshow performers, directed and produced by Tod Browning  with a cast mostly composed of actual carnival (funfair) performers including Schlitzie the Pinhead and many more...check the freaks out below...

    Schlitzie was a MALE, but was always presented as a female because she had to be diapered and it was easier to care for her when she was in her Moo-moo




    
    The Cast of  "Freaks"
    

    Peter Robinson aka The Human Skeleton
    Frances O'Connor - The Armless Lady
    
    Prince Randian (The Human Caterpillar)
    who was born with no arms or legs but managed to father five children and could roll a cigarette with his lips and smoke it.
    Minnie Woosley aka KooKoo the Bird Girl
    Olga Barnell aka The Bearded Lady
    Daisy and Violet Hilton. 
    Their biological mother sold them to the midwife shortly after they were born.






    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/11/fis-for-friday-and-freaks-movie.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories