Shopping Spree and Megan Gets Gold!

    My Wonderful Hubby surprised all his gals with a shopping spree over the weekend.  We spent most of the morning at the shops and the girls were so excited to get new goodies.  He gave them each a budget to stick to and off they went!  By the time the girls got what they wanted and needed, I really didn't know what to get.  

    Its not like I'm used to spending money on myself for stuff that I don't really need.  I guess that's  how mums think.  We always put everyone else first.  

    R then suggested I get another iPod because the one I have has sellotape holding it together and is VERY temperamental.  Its not like it doesn't work so its not something I thought of.   

    Anyhoo, long story short, I got a brand spanking new twinkly 8G iPod and Megan and Kaylin each got a new toys and some shoes and clothes.

    I ♥ Shopping!



    Megan took part recently in the Alberton Eistedfodd and received a Gold for her Poetry Recital.  

    Well done, Megz.





    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2011/07/shopping-spree-and-megan-gets-gold.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories