55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 16



    Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers
    including G-Man, Steveroni and Brian Miller  called 55 Flash
    Fiction Fridays.












    My mother gave me life 


    She also gave me love 


    She nurtured my soul 


    and moulded my essence 





    I owe a lot to her 


    For the person I am today 


    Mum shaped my character 


    Taught us right from wrong 


    Wish I was closer to you 


    To give a little back 


    And Be there for you.










    FlogYoBlog Friday over at Random Ramblings of a SAHM.  

    Go check it out! 












    BWS tips button
    Head on over to Boobies, Babies and a Blog  

    I want to say Fuck You to the following:




    • My squeeky double bed.  I really need a new one and this time I'm buying a KING!

    • Fuck you to the SARS and efiling support centre asswipes who can't reset my username and password so that I can do my tax returns.

    • Fuck you to the shitbag customer who bought something from me and now refuses to pay or admit that she got the stuff.

    • To the three chocolates I ate yesterday -Fuck you for tempting me and moving the evil calories to my Derriere.

    • Last but not least the church who stole my original poem and using it in one of their services without my permission.
















    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/08/55-flash-fiction-friday-episode-16.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories