Day 18 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

    Topic - Something you crave a lot.

    Welcome to Day 18 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge!

    The only time I really crave something is when I know I can't have it, or would have great difficulty acquiring it.


    I had big-arse cravings when I was pregnant (both times)


    With Megan, it was truck loads of strawberries from Woolies and jam doughnuts (incidentally thats why I landed up lookin' like a fucking doughnut). 

    I craved them so badly that one fretful day I tried to microwave a day-old doughnut.  I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into that baby and when I did, I blistered my chin and lips biting into a doughnut filled with bubbling hot jam! 

    It was NOT funny, but my mum and Boerewors thought I was fucking hysterical.  Only A Daft Scots Lass would microwave a doughnut and not think of the consequences.  I blame porridge brain.


    When I was pregnant with Kaylin, my craving was Beef flavoured potato chips.  I had to have a packet everyday at the same time.  It was pathetic - I couldn't control it.  At least they were not lethal like jammy doughnuts, but they did pack on the pounds.


    What I crave these days is:

    • Penguin Chocolate Biscuits
    • Boerewors
    • Mum's freshly baked homemade shortbread
    • A White Christmas
    • A hot bubble bath with NO interupptions
    • A REAL can of IRN Bru
    • To fit into my size 10 jeans again


    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-18-30-day-blog-challenge.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories