Day 27 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

    Topic - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?



    Well you be the judge....

    Here's two pictures of me a year ago at this time - Christmas time - and the only physical difference is that I've since cut my hair with a fringe (aka bangs)  to cover my forehead wrinkles (its cheaper than botox).  And I've had The Big Ass Mole on my face removed.

    I don't think I've changed much physically. 

    Perhaps packed on a few more pounds and a dozen or so more wrinkles and arse dimples, but otherwise I look pretty much the same.

    I have changed on the inside a lot though.  I've been through a LOT this year.  2010 certainly has been an eventful year with my Boerewors losing his job, twice and not knowing how we were going to pay our bills sometimes and us nearly giving up on our marriage.

    I've realised a lot of things about myself that I've been suppressing for fear of being judged.  I've finally opened up and let it out and I can't tell you how liberating that is.  I feel like a new woman, empowered and confident.

    Our wee family has grown much closer together after all the hiccups. 

    We're now on the right path is its awesome!



    One with The Big Ass Mole that I haven't Photoshopped out.
    
    I nearly always photoshopped my mole out of pictures because I detested it so much.  Ugly Fucker!  But now I don't have to!  My stitches came out yesterday and its healing beautifully!
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-27-30-day-blog-challenge.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories