Day 25 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

    Topic - What's in your purse?

    My purse is where I keep my money and my credit/debit cards but I'm sure this topic means my handbag because the Yanks call it a purse.

    So here's whats in my handbag (I would've done another VLOG but I know no one would watch it)

    • Make Up Bag
    • iPod, earbuds and charger
    • Letter to Santa from Megan (haven't posted it yet)
    • Deoderant
    • Lighter and Fags
    • 2 memory sticks
    • Hair brush
    • Tissues
    • A Car Freshener
    • Bills
    • Waterless Hand Cleanser
    • Ultima Fat Away
    • Three Pens
    • Scrunchie and clips to tie up my hair
    • Some dirty tissues
    • Car Keys
    • Purse 
    But Who the Fuck gives a fucking rats arse about that, right? My grovelling apologies to bore you to fucking tears and very nearly slitting your wrists, here's a vid that brough me to tears in a different way!!!

     

    I laughed so hard I nearly peed my knickers!
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-25-30-day-blog-challenge.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories