South African Bloggers Conference

    I've been reading all over the Blogsphere recently about the awesome Aussie Blogger's Conference held in Sydney last weekend.

    I'd love to find a group of awesome people who can organise or who can assist to organise, a South African Bloggers Conference. 

    I'm sure it would be a HUGE success as the numbers of bloggers in South Africa are growing.  

    It would be brilliant to find a great venue for South African Bloggers to come from all over the country and share knowledge, workshops, blogging experiences, tips on blogging and vlogging and get Guest Speakers to talk to us and tell us how the professional do it.  

    Not only would we get to meet fellow bloggers, but we would learn something too.

    Do you think its a great idea or what?  or have I bitten off more than I can chew?

    This is a HUGE undertaking but I'm sure I could find someone in the industry who would get involved in this, not only with the brainstorming and organising but with sponsorships and stuff. 

    If you have any suggestions, ideas and want to get involved please email me:  info@redpepa.za.net



    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2011/03/south-african-bloggers-conference.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories