Dirty Overnight Romp - No Kids Allowed!

    I worked hard and long hours at the 2010 Gauteng Homemakers Expo this year.

    And for all our enthusiasum and dedication, our Team got a gift voucher from our CEO who owns Thaba Ya Batswana Eco Lodge & Spa (a gorgeous conference and wedding venue) in Alberton.  The voucher entitles me for an overnight stay for two including breakfast and a full body Swedish massage each at their awesome Sinzinani Day Spa & Beauty Salon

    (I sure hope the Swede is handsome, 6 foot tall and has abs like a wash-board.  Whaat??? Nothing like a bit of eye-candy while you get your muscles massaged).

    Now all I need to do is dig out my sexy lingerie, find an overnight baby sitter for the girls and set a date.  Then I can have  uninterrupted cuddle time with my Boerewors on a king size bed with crisp white linen.  I get a sleep late the next day and have my face fed with a giant buffet breakfast (and I won't have to do the dishes).

    Pure Bliss!!!Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/dirty-overnight-romp-no-kids-allowed.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Categories