Step Away From the Chocolate

    You know me, I'm always looking for new ways to help with my weight maintenance and weight loss.  Don't you wish your figure WLD (while lying down) remained the same when you stood up? Don't you wish you could walk naked with your butt up against the wall all the time?  This way no one sees the hail damage!  Och.... my eternal battle with weight.  Why can't I be like those skinny lassies that can eat ANYTHING and stay skinny or at least puke it out.  I hate barfing so I don't think I could become bulimic, I love my chocolate too much so I can't become anorexic....I guess I'll have to rely on diet pills.

    Here's my latest.  I started this morning and hopefully I can get rid of a few kilos on top of exercising.




    Nu-Evo2 DuoTone is a natural lifestyle management supplement that works with a dual action. Life, today, is extremely fast paced and taking care of our health is often way down the list of priorities. Limited time makes it difficult to maintain a balanced, healthy eating and exercise programme.




    Nu-Evo2 DuoTone is a natural lifestyle management supplement that works with a dual action. Life, today, is extremely fast paced and taking care of our health is often way down the list of priorities. Limited time makes it difficult to maintain a balanced, healthy eating and exercise programme.

    The result may be a sluggish metabolism and gaining a few unwanted kilograms that we battle to lose. Nu-Evo2 DuoTone is an innovative, natural, tried and tested weight management supplement for men and women who need to kick-start their metabolism, improve digestion and lose a few kilograms.

    Nu-Evo2 FSD Complex - Weekender is a calorie control system, developed through research by Omega Pharma NV Laboratory, using the unique FSD complex. This system assists you to manage changes to your usual dietary routine, enabling you to enjoy business meals or meals with family and friends without guilt! Nu-Evo2 FSD Complex - Weekender is essentially a new generation fat trapper, with more fat trapping ability than other conventional fat trappers.
    Nu-Evo2 FSD Complex - Weekender contains the FSD complex which is a unique combination of active ingredients namely Liposan Ultra, Zinc and Inulin.

    Liposan Ultra (crustacean shell extract) binds fat from food and prevents absorption and storage thereof. Liposan Ultra was shown to be more effective than conventional fat trappers in clinical tests. Zinc plays a role in lipid metabolism (in the assimilation of sugars). Inulin, a fibre extracted from the endive root, helps improve digestion.

    Nu-Evo2 FSD Complex - Weekender can be used for short periods of time (for example for one or two weeks or over festive or holiday periods) or only on days where an increase in fatty food intake is expected.

    Wish me Luck!!! 

    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/step-away-from-chocolate.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Categories