My Local Hero

    We have a local forum called WOMF Word of Mouth Forum where I often chat to others from the local community in and around Alberton and the Southern Suburbs. 

    I recently nominated Zeph Mavuso - a worker at The Meyersdal Postnet office - as My Local Hero.  Guess who won?  I couldn't be happier to see his name and picture in print.  Finally get got some recognition that he so deserves.

    Zeph is always friendly with my girls, never fails to wear his beaming smile and has a great postive attitude.  Isn't it great to commend someone for such great customer service?

    Well done Zeph!  I'll be visiting him tomorrow to collect my mail and present him with a copy of his published article.

    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-local-hero.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Categories