Whimsical Wonderland Party


    The Whimsical Wonderland 30th Birthday Party was awesome. 

    Jo (the birthday girl) had gone to LOTS of trouble and had thought of every little detail from the decor, the music, how the food and champagne was presented.  We felt transformed into a different world.  It was Out of This World!

    I had tons of fun getting ready and dressing up.  I completely changed my costume from what I originally planned and I'm glad I did.  This little number was much more appropriate.  My boerewors and I danced the night away...

    Here's some of the pix I took.  I didn't take many as Jo had a friend at the party who does professional photography so I reckoned I would get a few images from her eventually.



    Gillian and Riaan

    The Venue

    They had a Slide Show of Jo Through The Ages
    looping on a flatscreen on one side of the room.

    The three-tiered cake (middle) - yes its all edible
    Loads of whacky cupcakes (which were to-die-for-delicious)
    and "The Sweetie Shop" at the back

    At "The Sweetie Shop" you could fill your funky little bag
    or cup with an assortment of brightly coloured sweeties.
    Oh yes, enough sugar for an army

    Pink! Pink! Everywhere!
    Jo (The Birthday Girl), Sharon and Cathy chat on the couches

    Anne and Sean give the blue-steel look

    The Dancing

    Jo's Gift - A hand made Pink Piggie Bank
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/whimsical-wonderland-party.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Categories