Freaky Friday - Episode 1 - Quasimodo

    For as long as I can remember I've had this morbid facination with anything freaky. 

    From humans with extra limbs, to people with fettishes, to phobias, stalkers and of course the disgusting YouTube viral video: 2 girls one cup and anything to do with the super-natural.


    Ironic, because I can't even watch a decent horror film without getting fucking nightmares and yet I just love freaks.  I have to look - even though I can't bear to look, I can't bear to look away even more! 

    Its like a magnet that pulls me to these kinds of oddities.  I know, I know, I'm sick.  There is a name of us freaks - Freakaphobe!


    So we'll start off our my First Episode of Freaky Friday with the Top 10 Human Freaks of Nature.


    Enjoy.





    One of the Most Freaky Humans Eva - If not the fucking freakiest -Quasi Modo.


    Was he real? or just a character made up by writer, Victor Hugo?


    Quasimodo was supposedly born with physical deformities, which Hugo describes as a huge wart that covers his left eye and a severely hunched back. He is found abandoned in Notre Dame (on the foundlings' bed, where orphans and unwanted children are left to public charity) on Quasimodo Sunday, the first Sunday after Easter, by the archdeacon Claude Frollo, who adopts the baby, names him after the day the baby was found, and brings him up to be the bell-ringer of the cathedral. Due to the loud ringing of the bells, Quasimodo also becomes deaf. Although he is hated for his deformity, it is revealed that he is fairly kind at heart.


    Fucking Fugly Freak!  I love it!


    Check out more Freaky Friday posts...HERE and HERE
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/freaky-friday-episode-1-quasimodo.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories