Hatin' on The Boerewors

    After moocho hatin’ on my Boerewors (aka Husband) for over doing it with the boys on Saturday night, and funnelling as many alcoholic beverages down his gullet as humanly possible without feating alcohol poisoning, I was in an inveterate huff all day Sunday.

    I continued my grumpiness all day on today and dubbed it an overall Blue Stinkin’ Monday.


    After a long emotional day at work, bogged down with emails and overdue tasks and having to say farewell to one of my favourite colleagues whose last day it was today, I came home to a cosy candle lit dinner for two. Plates, serviettes, crockery and cutlery all carefully laid out, a glass of wine ready and four huge bunches of flowers. Of course two of the bunches were presented to me by my gorgeous littles girls and the other two by my Boerewors.

    I asked him “Whats all this?”

    To which he sheepishly replied “To say I’m sorry”.

    How can I stay mad?

    Saying those two little words “I’m sorry” seems to change everything. I enjoyed my meal, put my flowers in vases and now we move on.

    How can you hold a grudge with a man who has gone to so much trouble and has a cute arse?

    I'm such a pushover.
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/hatin-on-boerewors.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories