My 1000th Post

    Can you believe I have reached one thousand posts

    Two years, one thousand posts, 52 followers and I follow, read and comment on almost 150 blogs.  Its grown into quite a brilliant reading list...

    It feels weird to know I've shared so much with my fellow bloggers.

    Thank You to all who read and comment on my wee blog regularly.  I've met some incredible people through Blogspot


    My wee blog started up as a way for my overseas family to "see" updated pictures of my family and find out what we were up to. 

    And now I'm addicted and can't turn back.

    I love it and never get bored with it.  There is always something to write about and always something to read.


    This is incredible....It is called the 1000 Arms Dance which is pretty appropriate for this post!



    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-1000th-post.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories