Remember, Remember the 5th of November!

    Yip its Guy Fawkes today which marks the downfall of the Gunpowder Plot of 5 November 1605, in which a number of Catholic conspirators, including Guy Fawkes, attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament, in London, United Kingdom.


    Another holiday that is mildly celebrated in South Africa and for this I’m glad because I can’t stand uncontrolled fireworks being set off in domestic areas.  No, let me rephrase that - I fucking HATE fireworks being set off in residential areas!!!


    It frightens our poor animals and it scares the kids half to death. Its so unnecessary and it really really fucking pisses me off. It makes me so angry that I’m willing to go up to anyone in our area that is setting off fireworks and tell them where to get off. 

    It is, after all, illegal in our country to set of fireworks in a domestic residence without a permit. 


    Yip, I’m that old haggy Bitch in the neighbourhood that pisses on everyone’s battery when it comes to fireworks.

    I detest it and I will call the cops on your skinny asses.  I'm not the shy reserved type when it comes to this.

    Now just to set the record straight, I’m not normally a party pooper when it comes to loud music, parties and noise polution but fireworks really gets my frikken goat going. There is NO point to it whatsoever.


    I have no problem with a controlled display far, far away from our pets and kids.  I actually love to watch a huge fireworks display, which find it quite awesome and romantic.  But if you're going to be setting off your piddly annoying fireworks near my kids and near my pets, I’m the one who’ll be reporting you to the local authorities.

    So don’t push me, Fuckers!

    Build a Bonfire but don’t shoot your lame ass fireworks – its just annoying.

    Remember to make sure your pets are locked away safely and that your children have their ears plugs in.

    I know I'll be sleeping with two sobbing girls tonight.
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/remember-remember-5th-of-november.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories