A True Blogger

    Blasé is a fellow opinionated blogger who wrote the kewtest post giving me praise for being "A True Blogger". 

    How unexpected...well, I can't tell you how it made my day, my week actually! 

    It has been a rather shitty week for me with my three year old playing up and my never-ending workload and and and (I won't bore you with the details).

    "If you can't say something nice about someone, then don't say anything at all".  Well, that is NOT him at all!! 

    Go check his blog and expect a wicked sense of humour with a thick layer of sarcasm and a photographic memory when it comes to remembering faces.

    Beware and Enjoy!
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/true-blogger.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories