Lets Pretend You're Special

    Yesterday sitting outside while Megan rides past me her bike

    Megan says : "Lets pretend...you're special....".

    Me :  *shocked* "I am special, Megan!"

    Man, she cut me real deep. 

    What she really meant was "lets pretend you can do magic".

    Why do we have to pretend? 

    I perform magic everday, my girl. 

    I make things appear, I juggle five things at once, I multi-task with great dexterity, I cook 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes, I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket, I work for six bosses, I can do handstands up against the wall, I negotiate, I plan, I organise, I prepare, I pacify, I support, I mediate.  I can captivate you with my verbal diarrhea.

    But I am not special in my child's eyes.

    *sigh*
    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/lets-pretend-you-special.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories