What is Your Christmas Wish?


    Tell me your Christmas Wish

    Now I'm not just talking about material things.  I'm talking about ANY wish.

    Okay, lets do it this way...

    Tell me one material wish and one other wish....now don't go all "Miss World" on me and tell me you want World Peace or something totally unattainable.  Tell me something that YOU want.  Something that would make YOU happy.

    This a selfish Christmas Wish but remember I'm no genie so I won't be able to grant any of your wishes.  I would just love to hear them all.

    Who knows....Santa or someone who could grant your wish may hear or see your comment.

    It can be a simple as your like or as whacky as you like.

    I just wanna hear from you.

    I'll start with mine : 

    I'd love a new pair of square-cut diamond earings for myself...and I'd love to be able to afford to buy both my girls a new fancy bike each and a large wooden dolls house with all the accessories.  They'd both be beaming.

    So, if I can't have my material things...I'd love an awesome Christmas day filled with family, friends, lots of love and giggles.  I will be at home with my Boerewors and my girls this year (we're not going away on holiday this year) and I can't wait to spend three weeks at home with them.  Lots of quality time together with games and swimming pool fun.


    Here's something I don't want...and old flabby Santa flashing his shrivelled bits at me. 
    I can do without that vivid visual thank you very much.


    Source URL: http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-your-christmas-wish.html
    Visit tattoo for mens for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive

Categories